The top 10 contestants from the Miss SA pageant will be dressed by some of South Africa’s top designers on August 13. This year, Miss South Africa is once again visiting Gauteng. Thus, the SunBet Arena in Time Square, Pretoria will be where the winner will be announced. Lalela Mswane, the current Miss South Africa who was named Miss Supranational on July 15, will hand over the crown to her successor.
On August 13 at 6:30 p.m., the final will be broadcast live on Mzansi Magic (DStv Channel 161) and Mnet (DStv Channel 101). On the Miss South Africa app, the event will also be webcast for global audiences.
So, who will create the outfits for this year’s finalists?
- Morningside’s Casey Jeanne at KZN
- Georges Malelu, based in Johannesburg
- Jolandie Fouché of Potchefstroom
- Juan William Aria from Weltevredenpark
- Thando Thabethe
- William de Beer of Johannesburg
- Zamaswazi Mathole of Soweto.
- William de Beer